The free webspace is discontinued as announced since 30.07.2015.
We are now offering an economic payment model for a webpackage.
Why the free web space was discontinued?
It is no longer possible to offer ad-supported free webspace, since the cost of servers and support are very high and the revenues are decreasing. That's why the free webspace is discontinued and replaced by a new payment model. This allows us to offer reliable services and an improved support.
What happens to my existing webspace?
The previous webspace was converted to a business card. If you want a webspace, you need to order a paid webpackage for a project.
What happens to my existing redirects?
The forwardings have not changed.
What are business cards?
With a business card you can use your existing subdomain as your personal homepage. It is possible to upload your own picture or change the font and background color. You can also define social media links such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest and enter a description. In addition, you can convert business cards to forwarding’s, and forwarding’s to business cards.Examples for business cards:
What is a webpackage, and what advantages has it?
A webpackage is a cost-effective professional expansion of our old webspace.
The following advantages exists:
- Professional management software for the new fee-based webpackages
- Many applications with just one click installable, such as WordPress, Joomla!, TYPO3 and many more!
- Improved performance (fewer users per server, very fast SSD hard drives, etc.)
- Completely ad-free
- Send and receive emails possible
- Smallest webpackage already from € 0.99 per month!
- and much more